Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 days ago... (20 jan)


i got an art lesson...

i forgot how to sketch the picture


so my art teacher came to review all the skill and sketching...
now i could do it but not much better cos i never practice enough after and before o level exams.
haiz!


then later in the afternoon, hau en came to my hse and i tutored her the art work cos the test at nafa started the next day...

she did ok in the beginning...
and there she did quite well after her umpteenth try...
she seemed tired so i gave her break by talking abt other stuffs.
:)


before that, we shopped around to buy art stuffs.

somehow joe eng urged me to send her another invitation card...
i was so busy shopping yet joe eng interrupted me.
-.-
she also asked to be hurry to send it to her.

I AM STRESSED RIGHT NOW!!!

WHY!!!???
even if it is my holiday this month that i suppose to be relaxed, i am so BUSY.
geez!

so does joe eng.
finally, joe eng let me send to her by tonight...
phew!
no need for me to be frustrated.


after taking a break, we went out for dinner.

we r sooo hungry yet it is not time for dinner!
haha!
we ate japanese food.
again, we shopped.
i bought a magazine- POPTEEN.
those models, who wore the fashionable clothes, were soo cool!
so did their makeup :)
hau en and i really admired their styles!

hau en stayed at my place for overnight!

lols!
we chatted, played and continued drawing.

bwahaha!
hau en lost to me in UNO game by 4-5!
yay!
then we slept at late 11.30pm.





yesterday, we woke up at 6.30am.
man, soooo early!
hau en got up before me and even switched on the light to make me open my eyes wider...
i covered and groaned...but still i forced myself to get out of my bed.

then we went to nafa...
we arrived there so early.
lols!



those tests at nafa were super hard!!!
first test was better and easier for me to draw and sketch frm observing the different angles of an object...
yet hau en said that it was too hard for her.


my god!
there another test was the creative poster.
the test asked us to do sth creative according to the title- local food festival!
it was soo hard for me to think of the creative design leh!!!
hau en said it was easier and better than the first test.
but somehow, we felt that sth we did during the second test was WRONG!
hau en alr had seen wat other students who took the test wif us did the posters wrongly...
like they did anyhow.
oh man!
hope hau en and i PASS our TESTS!

when it was over...
quite a long hours to do our tests jux like the exams,
i felt dizzy...
guess i overdid myself, thinking too much wat design should i put to match to the local food festival and wat was my expression of it and wat was my reason for doing like tat and so on!
it was wat the test required me to do!
argh!
oh yea, it started early at 9pm and ended at late 1pm...
then we went to bugis to haf lunch...
and there we went to bugis street...
hau en wanted to buy a new pair of grey shorts but none of them attracted her...


wat a boring day!
so i went to hau en's hse...
i saw the fat grey cat had grown bigger and fatter since i had visited her hse when i was primary 2 and onwards...
really a long time ago and tis fat cat was still alive!
lols!
i really hate tis cat cos it once had scratched my face wif its SHARP CLAW when i carried it.
i got SCAR on my face leh!
but the wound on my face alr had disappeared.

tis fat cat was not i came to play wif...
it was hau en's new friendly orange cat.

it was soo cute!


it was so curious and came to sniff on a stranger like me but not gonna bite me.
:D


i rather played wif ham (friendly orange cat) than kit kan (fat grey cat).
oh! hau en named those two cats.
haha!

when i was at her place, i got suddenly bad cold and cough!
and also i was so sleepy!
guess i was too tired.
i went home after dinner at hau en's place.
and then sleep straight away when i reached home.
VERY TIRED!




i slept at 6pm last night and woke up today at 10 am.
last night, i got a fever, bad cold and cough!
waa!!!
today, now i got a slight fever...
haiz!

seem i suffered frm exhaustion!