Saturday, March 14, 2009

i feel like to BLAME God for planning to end my beloved so called cousin's life.


why must he haf to die!?
he is only a yr younger than me.
and somemore he is only a son of the family!
OH GOD WHY?!

we r grieving over his death.
it happened last week- 7 march.
i also blame myself
cos that day i had enjoyed myself @ SPARKZ
while in china, my so called cousin died.

i first met him when i was in sec 1
he is cheerful and lively boy
who can bring the joy and laughter into us as well as his whole family!

god's plan for his life...
that is TOO MUCH!

when i heard the bad news after i went home after shopping wif my mum,
i thought he might be some other relative that i dunno.
i keeping hoping
that it would not be my so called cousin.
that's wat i believed
but in the end, my dad showed me the photo...
so it was him.
i was like going to cry.
i kept thinking repeatedly,
"maybe not him! he is not that kind of person who want to die.
oh please!"

i feel like to SCREAM at god but i cant.
we haf to go forwards and face it
we cant go back to stop it frm happening
and also we cant control things around us frm happening.
wat i really want is to FREEZE THE TIME
and stop bad things frm happening!