Wednesday, March 4, 2009

just now rafiqah sent me the msg through email...

it TOTALLY FREAKED me out!!!!!!!


but i am not sure whether i believe it or not...
-.-
i had noticed that SOME of the qns were true!
not all, alrite.


u see...
i had written them down according to the qns.


1. 8 (i always think that no.8 is commonly lucky)- my lucky number

2. ??? (i never write it down as i miss it out.)- i tell nobody abt that game

3. ~secret~ (that person i like!)- i love him

4. my mum- i care her the most

5. my dad- he knows me very well

6. my brother- he is my lucky star

7. ~secret~ (that person i once had liked...but now, no more. lols! cos it happened a long time ago!)- i like him but my relationship cant work

8. nobody (wonder girls)- that song matches wif the person in number 3

9. mirotic (dbsk)- that song is for the person in number 7

10. wrong number (dbsk)- that song tells me the most abt my mind

11. umbrella (rihanna)- that song tells how i feel abt life


u see in number 1...
it makes no difference as any number can be lucky.
and in number 8 to 11...
i dun believe cos hmm...
that kind of song really matches to someone and that kind of song is for someone???
who noes that it may turn out untrue that someone dun like that songs...?
and for other 2 songs, i never use that songs to tell me abt my mind or feel how my life is...
-.-'''


well, yesterday...
i read the fortunate telling things in the internet...
abt tarot.
i just wanna to check it out and believed it just a BIT.
i wanna noe abt wat kind of my future is.
here is wat it showed to me...

Love: The Fool
Touchstone: The Empress
Career: The Moon

u can see that pictures have their own meanings.

here is the website i had found frm (the pictures which were trying to telling me):
after i read their meanings, i felt i believe it a bit
but i cant overlook it...
lols
i am not sure whether to believe it or not...

the fool- i might get into trouble but still i could experience frm it.
i dunno wat kind of trouble relationship is.
maybe it happens in the future...
BUT i hope not cos i hate to cry liao!

the empress- it is so unlikely.
not like mother, ok!

the moon- very emotional and also have more worries.
it may be true cos i may have sth to be worried abt in the sch, maybe projects or so on.
haha!