Sunday, March 22, 2009

really busy today!!!!

got up early to church...
then to sunday fellowship...

then eat kimchi noodle wif joyce.
totally hungry!
never eat breakfast cos i woke up late.

after that joyce and i rushed to meet xue hui, yew kim, hau en, rachel, ivy and diyana!
psst...
but enjoyed talking wif them!
especially lakk

good!
their performance was NOT BAD!
really GOOD!
:)

and i felt sorry for huifurn for lend a support on my arm.
my arm was tired from keeping video on high on my friends performing.
lols!

when it was over, we went to food court.
we talked a lot of things, a LOT OF THINGS!
xD

ever since my hse was near to JP, all of them went to my place!

playing games first...


in 7-up game, the worst player who made a lot of mistake is lakk!
haha!

in 5-animal game, the worst player is joyce...
lols!

and in truth or dare game, the worst player is lakk again.
lols!
she danced super sexy!

and then watching horror movie- grudge 3...


shit rachel liao!!!!
she scared me by grabbing my leg
and i screamed!
*embarrassed*

rachel copied frm ivy's cousin...
-.-

my room was dark and cold wif air-con.
so i ended up becoming frightened.

alr in the evening...

they went home.

then met arthur at mcdonald...

we talk a load of DIRTY THINGS liao!

i dunno why we started to bring up that kind of topic in front of boy like arthur
and he too said in front of girls like ivy and me...
that's weird!

and arthur shared wif us abt sth funny and even wat he had done in sch...
he was super spoiled BRAT...
like to bully ppl and so on.
but still very funny, man!
:))))
lols!
haf u ever heard that i haf sofa in my bedroom?
haha!
:D


*****happy bday, lakk*****