Sunday, April 12, 2009

ah yeah!

i was late for the church...
i came to pray and sing for only 30 mins...
=.+
cos i woke up 8.30am.
it was the exactly same time as the church started.
last night, i slept late liao and too came home late.

i thought the church started at 9.30am
but joyce said that it started 8.30am....

i was like...
no one told me abt the change of time.

but never mind!
i got SF.

very few ppl make the eggs for easter's day.
ah, joe eng and yew kim did their job well!
they explained abt wat the egg represent.



hmm!



yesterday's competition was not bad.


my team won silver as usual.


and i had noticed TWL's team doing well.


ah yes, u saw why i stayed in toilet for so long before setting off for the competition.
actually, i cried.
i got another problem but i really cant tell anyone.
luckily, i quickly turned my face away, avoiding ppl see my face.
but beile almost caught me by seeing my red eyes.
she thought i cried for the sake of gold...
-.-'''
she was wrong, man.


after competition, it rained DAMN heavy!
WTH!
half of my clothes and bag were wet all cos of STEVEN!

i carried my OWN umbrella wif too many stuffs!
like patrick's cap, ivy's camera, my bag of slipper, my lunch box, towel and so on!!!!!
my hands were full wif those stuffs...
then steven joined to shared my umbrella wif me.
super crowded especially my fat stuffs!
stup*d steven blamed me, saying i caused him wet all over the body.
who cares lols and the umbrella is mine!
:x


and finally reach mhi.
took shower and then prize-giving.


after that, we went out to haf dinner.
we haf KFC.
i was sick of fried food and too fast food.
so i just bought a drink.
beile and i talked a lot abt GOOD memories
and too good and bad times when we were in sec 4.5!
:)))
haha!



then, we went arcade.
SUPER FUN!!!!
XD
BWAHAHAHAHA!
*evil laugh*

i won over beile in video game
and too i won over ivy through car race.
but i lost to jun chong in car race.
-.-

but i was the 1st at most of times in the video games!!!!!
*smirk!*

i won over steven in another 3D video game!
:p
but i lost to patrick!
:(
rotten luck!

anyway, i really find it very fun to play wif rachel, jun chong, ernest, ivy, steven and so on through video games, hmm!
and one thing that really made me tired by using up too much of my energy!!!!
when playing GUILTY GEAR video game...
i won over boys many times like more than 12 times!
haha!

first, i played and then new challenger was ernest.
he failed to beat me 5 times in a row
and then steven failing again in 3 times
and then again jun chong failing in 4 times...
-.-
my hands were super tired!!!!

they were like SOOOOO AGGRESSIVE and really WANNA WIN over me BADLY...

lols!

and rachel said that she saw jun chong slam on the buttons so hard like
as if they were going to spoil.
wahaha!
then in the end, i lost to rachel...

wa, she was strong and good at video games, even better than me!
i was like... shocked!
but nvm...
it was only a game.

ah, gonna go home asap as i wanna see my dad off to oversea.
and too wanna say to him to haf a safe trip.

hmm, i miss him sooo much right now!
when i rushed to reach home at 10.25pm,
i looked at that time...
i was quite sad and too worried
as i thought that my dad alr left at early 10pm.

but i found out that he was still at home waiting for me to come home before he left.
i was like... control myself, dun wanna cry in front of him.

i am worried abt him every time he goes overseas
cos he is my dad
and too i always pray that he is very safe instead of meeting terrible accident or disasters.
that's why!


now, i feel my relationship wif my family had gone better
than before i become christian.
becoming christian
and learning many things frm bible have changed my life
cos bible can help me to understand
and too how to deal wif the many obstacles.
thanks to God for helping me to build strong bond wif my family as time passes by.

it is how He guides me all along slowly as well as others,
never leaving me and others alone.

in fact,

we r hard to pressed on every side, but not crushed;
perplexed, but not in despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned;
struck down, but not destroyed.


rmb, it is only temporary test that God had given u.
if that circumstance is beyond ur strength, God will help u.
if u CAN overcome many difficulties, i believe that God PROMISES to reward u!

PRAISE THE LORD!
:))))


after seeing my dad off, i took shower again!
haha!


then having a talk wif my mum abt CONDO.
we will be moving to new home soon.
ah, my mum just told me a joke
that i must find RICH boyfriend who lives in CONDO in just 1 storey above mine.
i told her that i wanna RICH+GOOD CHARACTER bf!
heh~


cos the home on the top of floor (5th floor) is very expensive (abt more than 2.5~3 m*ll*on dollars liao!)
and the rooms are very BIG, 3 times bigger than my current home.
lols!
sure "richest(richer than my family)" family can buy that one, rite?
i saw the long-winded room details as well as the picture and map of the room.

*that condo is still building NOW, have not completed yet.*

oh ya, we will live in the room that is half of the size of that room on the top floor
and even cost half of the price of that room on the top floor...
i was like...
i dun wanna move!
:(
but my mum insist it...
so i just let her do wat she wanted, hmm!
haiz!
haha!

after talking abt condo...
my mum talked wif me abt how to get good bf!

we talked till 12am.
my bro cant sleep cos he listened to EVERYTHING we talked abt.
busybody bro!
;p
jk!