Monday, September 7, 2009

WOOTS~
debut: 29 aug to 6 sep




i miss my hometown right now!!!
i go wif my mum only...
siex!
$^&#%
:(

how i wish i could stay there longer, LONGER...!
so many things left that i have not done yet...
(>.<) zzz!
THINGS I NEED TO DO:

firstly, i need to COMPELETE all my visits to ALL my relatives.
(i wanna all to be equal or else those, who i haf not visit, might feel unfair. lolz! :p)
one of my relatives' clever dog!
very friendly to strangers
:D
see it patting on my leg wif his paw
haha!
SMART doggie tat i love
:D
my grandparents' home
(^.^)
+my second youngest cousin+
haha!

secondly, i have to spend more time by dinning with them.
(of course they miss my face. haha!)
+me, my mum, grandparents (mum's side), auntie (mum's cousin)+

thirdly, i wanna spend more time playing with my *wild* cousin (the second eldest) and my youngest cousin.
(they seem wanna play wif me some more... but i am too OLD cos i am the eldest of all of my cousins! hee!)

lastly, i wanna go SHOPPING TO BUY MORE!
(i dun need so much trouble to save some $$$ to buy wat i want in singapore! hee~)
i took a pic of it at one of the shopping malls.

yet i achieve nothing!
bullsh*t!
:x


11-day trip is too DAMN SHORT!
all i need is one month but cannot...
cos of the coming of ipoh training~
haiz!

nvm...
even if i have soooooOOOO LITTLE time wif them,
i have GOOD MEMORIES wif them during that time
;)


AH, let me say....hmm...i only say some of days tat are interesting!

when i reached my hometown...

i stayed at my *wild* cousin's hse.
he got a hugh DOGGIE!
but it is not very friendly to the strangers like me.
so i cannot touch it...

+BEWARE OF IT!+
lol!
he put it on the cage to prevent it frm biting me.

it stared at me, wanna bite me!
so scary!

and visit my relatives,
show them my respect,
& bring the gifts frm singapore to give them...

+my grandmas (mum's side)+

go out to haf lunch and dinner at different restaurants wif my different relatives every single day in 11 days...
u see tat little baby girl beside me is my YOUNGEST COUSIN!
=]

nah, i guess i haf gone fatter, FATTER!
:x
alr now 52kg!
my legs have become CHICKEN DUMBSTICKS!
#$&%!
:(

and DUN EAT me luh
cos my legs taste like a rubber due to have STRONG MUSCLE!
*grin*
joking!

nah, i must...
LOSE 5kg asap!!!!
(>.<)
dinner time!

sooo MUCH to eat!
cheesy!
after dinner above...
go to an attractive place nearby...
when entering inside....
i went blind soon after looking at soooo MANY GOLD STUFFS!
haha!

spooky?
boo!
hehe!

ah!
on the last day before i went back to singapore...
my *wild* cousin and i wandered everywhere...
and took those random photos!
;)

sport stadium
my cousin took tat pic above...
above too!

then i have lunch wif my grandparents and auntie, uncle & cousin at restaurant...

+my *nerd* cousin, me, grandparents, auntie and uncle+

see my *wild* cousin sits beside me in the photo above...
when my relatives are around...
he acts cool and shows as if he hates to be taken a photo...
LOL!

after lunch,
my *wild* cousin and i went to arcade to kill time.
we won many lotteries in a row!
muahahahaha!
NO ONE CAN ROB OUR COMBINED LUCK!
xD
we spend less and won four toys.
it is sooo simple to win all thanks to the "wheel of fortunate and curse"!
:)
*singapore sure has the same type of machine we use in china to win!*

many couples who surrounded us, watching us bet on luck...
they really were envious of us!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
and some more they asked us to give them one of our toys and they will paid us...
(O_O)
siao, right?
lol!
all are HUGE toys!

my mum and his family were DAMN shocked
when they saw us bring 4 HUGE toys home!
hee~
in happy mood~
i am in HEAVEN!
:D

buy drinks after getting out of the arcade


he tied the warp close...
the ribbon has gone missing!
:p

next, we went to the park by taxi.
got more time to spare lol!


P.S. he TRY TO ACT CUTE!
haha~


natural environment
nice view!


see above...
he bullied me by taking away my favourite toy (on his right arm)...
he gave me his funny face so as to make me angry.
:s

wateva lor
;P

jump on the cliff ...
he scared me out of HELL sia!

that time...
when we walked to another part of the park...
he looked at me and suddenly dashed towards the end (steep edge)
and JUMPED towards the DEEP lake wif HUGH ROCKS beneath it!
i was shocked, almost having an heart attack!!!!
i thought he wanna....
but actually he dun.

phew!
he was only play a prank on me!
geez!
it is not fun to fool me leh!
that rascal!
RASCAL!
#%$&

photo of me above with flamingoes behind me!

LOL!
he cheered me up by bringing me to see flamingoes below.
*he dun wanna see me wif angry face due to the great shock frm his prank*


he really sux at taking photo wif camera but good at handphone camera!
haha!




that's all i type here
=]
BYE!
;)