Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~COGNITIVE PROCESS & PROBLEM SOLVING~


that's my presentation i did for today's problem.
:)
such gorgeous ppl!
P.S. i do this as much as i like since i am leader of team!
lala!
very fun
:P
got more pictures but lazy to upload



nah!
i have been a leader of that module two times and too be an assistant for my leader once in every week in 3 weeks...
i understand how stressful the leader is after i have tasted my own position as a leader of my team...
all thanks to God for saving me frm trouble where i suddenly went blank in the mid of presenting
:x
and also thanks to Him for help me to guide my team to work together effectively!
:)
i must think of more and beyond good explanation and solution to solve every problem statements



yet i get mostly B and rarely get A!
zzzz!
why!?
oh ah, getting grade C becomes so few lately compared to last semester!
muhahahahaha!
gosh!
same for maths module too....
my members choose me cos they can see me having many good "common sense" answer in my WS as well as can explain on some questions they dun get it.....
lols!


but being a leader is a great lesson for me to learn!
:D