Monday, November 2, 2009

YOz!!!
\(^o^)/



finally updated after such a long time of being busy!
;P


P.S. i bet u (LP) are happy right away upon seeing my post!
fufu!
:D



hahahaha!
surprise fer ya...
keke!
thanks a million times for ur help for G103 module!
(^v^)




anyway, i am in very GOOD MOOD~
only last for a while, man...
:(

but all thanks to my powerful brain, parents, someone and my darling friends for their supports & advices that i manage to get As!
:P



(enlargen it if u wanna see my As and comments from my faciltators)
*grin*

marketing B216 & web and media communication C111
i got As straight away 4 times in 4 weeks!
so two modules...
hmmm...
to be 8As!
yay!
better than asshole semester 1
lol!


all thanks to *YWD* who has helped, taught and also inspired me!
although i hate him the most for his "arrogant" attitude and he also is the one who scolds me sometimes for my own goods during team discuss and presentaton...
but i should be grateful!
:)
and same for my friends!
lala~


and the rest of modules sux to the max~
just only got Bs...
but i will do my best, alrite~
fighting!




however, i somehow am in BAD MOOD right NOW!
(>.<)
geez!

ut1 exams is coming right NOW, NOW!
omfgosh!

and there another ut2 on the beginning of december to the mid of december!

that means i am gonna bonker over time for being a volunteer for xmas party and my ut2 and my training for the coming of badminton competition at end of december....!!!???

argh~
(T.T)


c'mon, gal!
cheers!
hahas!