Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i went to joe eng 's place.

nothing is particular...


that time before i entered her place, i FORGOT to bring mandarin oranges!
shit!

i alr at her place, just in front of her door...
too late to go back to supermarket at mrt station.
-.-'''


wat the...
that was really bad, man!

another thing was...


before i left my hse to visit joe eng's place, wearing black and white blouse, my mum scolded me not to wear this kind of clothes during CNY...

cos this might bring bad luck to others when i visit other ppl's homes as well as bring the death upon them...
-.-
i dunno much abt it yet why the hell my mum SCOLDED me fer?!
at least she told me not to do that...
geez!
i changed to another blouse.


then we talked abt girl stuffs and too abt the coming of CNY.
also work on sth to prepare for CNY...


after that, we went to yanyu's place.
the way joe eng and yanyu quarrelled was so funny!
haha!
even when the paper struck on the printer...
yanyu acted like a crazy, using a lot of energy to pull the paper out of the printer!


i do wish next time that i need to RMB to bring oranges when visiting other ppl's place!
it is a MUST!