Friday, January 30, 2009

OMG!!!!


why????!!!!!!!

i had recieved msg...

i wanna go interactive and digital!!!
but in the end, i was applied to IT(R12)!
geez!
*frown*
interactive and digital was my FIRST CHOICE!
i love animation!
wargh!
and IT was my second choice...
every time i wish i was accepted to that first course.


man, i feel like it is a fate!
i dun mean it but i am just feeling like.
i guess i follow my dad's path...

he works as a computer scientist under a-star company...
but it is alright as he willingly to help me to understand IT.
lols!

maybe i can be smart and hardworking like him.
i am trying hard...
u noe that i am not smart enough but it was not cos i am stupid...
it is cos i was SO LAZY!!!!
lols!


in fact, i wanna be a smart girl like i was in the past...
i always scored A on some of the subjects...
but now... wat is happening to me...
i score no A on a single of the subjects!
-.-'''
stupid of me!


but dr keng told me that not only i follow my earthly father's path but to follow my Father in Heaven as HE will never let me fall and hurt myself.


it makes sense.
i noe wat it means but somehow there is a reason behind the sentence that i dun understand.
like 'HE never let me fall and hurt myself'.
i kept thinking but i could not understand so i asked hau en.


now i understanding wat it is trying to telling me!
all thanks to hau en for her explanation!
like wat she had said to me...

"you obey your earthly father, but he can't do more than the heavenly father...
like when you fall down from a mountain, your earthly father can't help,
but the heavenly father has the power to catch you back safely.
it's not for you to decide which father is real. it's everybody's father."


:D
hau en is really sensible!
whoa!

here she said to me...
"not just understand, but also apply the word in your everyday life."


yay!
just now, my parents agreed to keep their word that...
TMR we r gonna haf SUSHI!!!!
horray!