Saturday, January 31, 2009

yay!


my family and i went to japanese restaurant for lunch @ JP!
they r quite expensive leh… oh yea
at least we r happy that we had lunch together.


my bro was super funny!
even if he was full, he should at least take some of food altogether in a plate and ate slowly…

but instead he took every one piece of food in each large plate!

and the same waitress had to clear our table so many times!
OMG!
-.-
i felt sorry for her, man.
it’s all my bro’s fault…
anyway, it was her duty and job to clear plates frm her customers’ tables.

but anyway, my bro is so CUTE!
lols!

haha!
i took a lot of food!
still as greedy as ever!
:D

my mum dun like japanese food…
she ate some japanese food that was almost the same as the western food like fried shrimp and so on.

and for my dad, he liked to eat a lot of RAW fish, lobster and crab!
whoa!

i can eat like that but not too much or else i might feel like throwing up!
=x

for me, i like the most is SUSHI!
any sushi will do!
even it is raw or cooked!
:)
:)
and too i like to eat SWEET japanese cakes and snacks!

we were so full, u noe…!
that we dun wanna eat dinner anymore!
haha!