Sunday, February 22, 2009

dear Jesus,
i would like You to accept me for becoming a Christian.
i will work to serve You
and too apply the words into my everyday life.
i believe in You
and i have took in the body of Christ and the blood of the Christ.
so my body and spirit are under Your control.
i will help others and spread to them in the name of Christ.
amen.


well, i alr had become Christian after taking in the body and the blood of the Christ.
because i believe in God
and the words in the bible show me sth that i need to understand wat i dun understand or cannot solve the difficulties within me.
everything in the bible is true
and i haf experienced many difficulties.


just like wat lynette had said in mhi fellowship...
the closer i am to God, the lesser the problems i haf
it is because i haf faced many difficulties
and thus i become stronger!
(:
there is sth that i fear the most is death!
lynette said that if i believe in God and pray to Him, those words will calm me down before my last breath...
i am scared after hearing the story abt the death of her friend!
oh my...


another thing...
ivy, u r right.
i am sorry..!
everyone in my group agreed tat...
my parents scold me cos they care abt me
and too my friends say out terrible things (say out sth honestly) in front of me cos they care abt me.
well, i understand right now.
of course, i was hurt after hearing those terrible words
and i haf to bear wif the grudges.
so sorry, ivy.
(p.s. dun tell anyone abt wat had happened, alrite ivy)