Saturday, February 21, 2009

oh yea...
tat's good!


i had a talk wif my parents just now...


it is better for me to republic poly first to complete my IT diploma...
and then i will go to NAFA to complete my Media and Design diploma.

that is wat i suggested to parents


after my IT diploma at RP, i will go to take media and design diploma at NAFA.
to me, it is a good suggestion!
(:
*confident*


in fact, if i learn and know more abt IT, i may haf many chances of being accepted to many IT or technology companies.
so that's why i dun wanna take media and design over IT first.
for media and design, i can do after IT diploma and also i can do as i may haf learnt the animation frm IT on 3rd year.
furthermore, i can learn as much as i like, rite?
cant only focus on IT...
learn both of them will enable me to find any jobs easily!
:D
be a office worker or a cartoonist!
any will do as long as i get a GOOD job!
:D
:D