Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two more days to Valentine Day!

seem i am gonna crazy.
haha!


but actually it is not very easy for me to say some hint sentences to him...
argh!


imagine...

if i told him by sms on that day, i did hope he would not tell anyone...
simply i just tell him like,

"aiyo, i never see u for so long man!"
and so on...

psst!
(P.S. ivy told me that sentence...)
-.-'''
it sounds like i make myself stupid for the sake of him.
and IF i told him that, he MIGHT suspicious of me that i L*KE him...
then he might tell someone and someone might say, "wa! OMG!"
WAT IF!!!!????
i am scared leh!
i sure will die of embarrassment!


somehow

i still thinking if i should tell him or NOT?!
it was SUPER soooooooooo difficult!
and wat abt other party????
i fear the objection and too laughingstock may arise!
oh god...


dun think it is easy leh!
when u r in love wif him especially under such circumstances (i cant tell u wat circumstances are, alrite!), u will be in difficult position after confessing ur love to him or other way he may put u in such spot (sort of trouble or embarrassing).
i am totally serious!
WAT SHOULD I DO????!!!
WAT CAN I DO???!!!
if only i am not in love, my mind is full of freedom...
no need to worry abt the consequences of other parties!!!