Friday, April 17, 2009

Ah!


it feels MUCH BETTER today!!!
xD
but i cant overlook how good and how fast i can accept the new friends and too the life in RP.
hmm!


yesterday, i got pissing off,
not really totally freakin' out ok.
cos of another male leader of my team 8 who had taken care of us there during OP frm 15 to 17 apr.

he is not that guy frm CYPHER CAMP who gave me an egg.
lols!

he kept asking me so many qns...
+.=
i was really quite tired to ans.
cos many ppl especially friends, whom i meet, ask me that same and common qns.
that's why.
like where i came frm, why i never learn chinese and so on!


he is frm the same country as mine!
we introduced to each other, yea.


and some more
when i was "busy" to sms to victor phua, rachel, rafiqah and other my new normal friends abt sth on...

victor- we sms abt LEO problem and UT (yesterday & today)
rachel- we sms abt common things (today)
rafiqah- we sms abt common things (yesterday)
new friends- they ask me wat to wear tmr and other things (yesterday & today)


he looked at me waiting for me to finish my business in sms to my friends...

u noe, if i haf done my business, u can talk to me, rite?

after i did sms, he stared at me, wanna saying sth to me
but in the end, the words struck in his throat
and he cant say sth that he wanted to say to me...
=.=


all he had said to me," hmm...well... u... ahem, never mind."
i was =.='''
my friends stared at him, waiting (listening) for him to say out.
lols!
he was like that to me many time yesterday and too today.
haiz...

and he liked to peek at wat i wrote (sms) to my friends...
man, quite busybody
lols!
haha!
never mind!


anyway,
I AM GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR GUIDING ME ALL ALONG!!!!
i love GOD!!!
<3
i haf built my encouragement to talk wif new normal friends.
PHEW!
thank god for the STRENGTH!!!
:)
PRAISE THE LORD!!!


oh!

today, i came to sch at 8.30am wif victor.
lols!
so early liao...
i prefer 9am!!!
x(
and here is my class- w15a
i mixed wif other friends again.


we played a game- 2 truths and 1 false.
i said 3 sentence after intro my name.
bwahaha!!!
they guessed wrong!
lols.

i said:
1) i like to sleep
2) i like to read comics
3) and i am frm TAIWAN!

they thought that "i like to sleep" is a false.
actually, i am not frm Taiwan, rite?
yea!
;)

today after my lunch at cafe, i was glad to see priscilla there!!!
she seemed she needed to tell me sth important
but i was busy and i had to go wif my team to another place for another activities...
so sorry...


ah, that guy's friend told me how i know priscilla.
cos she is frm the same church as mine.
lols!
hmm...
and not again that guy asked me where is my church and so on...


ah, i am fine wif it
cos i get used to it on that time
when rachel kept asking me SOOO MANY QNS for quite long time (to be many years)!!!
:x
haha!


today, OP ended 9pm.
and i just reached home.
gtg sleep soon!
zzzZZZ
very tired
and my skin got sunburn AGAIN!!!
:(


and c'mon, zm!
every good day will be awaiting for me!
and too next mon on the first day of sch!
jiayou!