Sunday, April 19, 2009


thank u, dr keng and his wife for today!!!!

;)



i am really thankful for their present!!!
xD


they ALL celebrated my bday and too ginny's bf at mhi after church and SF.
lols!

super crowded!!!
squeezed into one room!
two cakes- one for me and another for ginny's bf.
haha!

i cut that cake but it turned out ugly with crooked shapes...
=.=

i am not gd at cutting...

=x

thank u my RP friend, ex-friends and too close friends:

yew kim
yanyu
joe eng
xue hui
joyce
priscilla

lynette
vanessa
pauline
and so on!

:)


alrite, thank u for TODAY!!!

HEY GUYS who played wif me!
GOOD FUN TODAY?

haha!

we played like crazy after eating bday cakes.
lols!

i lost to joe eng, anthony and lynette in arm wrestler
:(
but it was very FUN!

and there i played one of tricks to win over them in arm wrestler.
ah, i finally won except anthony!

it is no fair cos he is boy
and too joe eng was the one who told him to challenge me...
-.-


vanessa is still funny as usual!

she shared a lot of cool and funny jokes wif us!
totally hilarious!


and!

before going to SF...
she made me laugh liao
she acted by throwing the bomb to us on the life and saying, "BOOM"!
lols!


then went home wif yew kim.

ah, she hit the nail on my head!!!!
my secret had revealed!!!!
argh!
she is super smart liao!

YEW KIM!!!!
KEEP THOSE MY SECRET IN UR BRAIN, U HEAR!!!!
(not in ur mouth or elsa it might be exposed! and too dun tell even a single person!)

OH PLSSSSS,yew kim!!!
x(