Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my blog is soooo dead rite now...
=.=



and i MAY BE VERY BUSY SOON!!!!
x(

every mon and wed...
i am free after school at late 3.30pm...
but who noes tat i got pep...
so damn tired, man!


GOOD NEWS!
yesterday, i PASSED my badminton test!

only 10 ppl out of hundreds gals passed tat badminton test!
i am one of 10 ppl!!!!

woohooo!
yay!


seem coach is quite STRICT!!!
xS

ah, i got badminton every tues, thurs and sat...
tues and thurs- 6pm to 9pm
and sat- 12 noon to 3pm...
and again!
i got COMICS IG every friday at 5pm to 7pm...


i am worried the most is my HEALTH!
lols



why?
nvm...
haiz.
my dad was surprised tat my life in RP is much more busy than his life in company...
i feel like...
everyday, goes to sch at 8.30am to 3.30pm
then 2 days got badminton till 9pm
and another 1 day got comics IG...
anyway, i pray...


dear father in heaven...
bless me wif the strength so as i can manage the time well and too my studies.
i am glad that i haf 2 talents- badminton and drawing comics.
and i too bless my friends for the strength to meet their needs!
thank u!
in the name of jesus.
amen.