Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank Goodness!!!!

i am glad AT LEAST!!!
i am soo glad JUSSST FOR ONCE!

cos i noe tat i ALR DID MY BEST IN 1 out of 5 modules!
i got two B for SCIENCE last week and tis week
and for the rest, i scored them quite badly.
but it was ok cos it was only the first 2 weeks.
and i will try hard to get A.


another thing
is i need time to adapt the alien surrounding.
perhap it took me half a year to a year to adapt it.



i do hear many times frm my parents who still encourage me to carry on!
haiz!
i noe i keep thinking a lot of negative thing
of wanna give up my poly cos of dymatically changes and other problems...
and babbling too many of my negative thoughts
to dr. keng and his wife and too my parents abt my problems almost everyday.
i am very sorry!


for two week, i cried everytime i came home...
cos i cant show in front of my classmates.
so everyday, i talk to my parents abt it
but in the end, i hid under blanket,
crying till 1 to 2 am and then dozed off...
-.-
cos i was under very HEAVY PRESSURE
like i always... think of EVERYDAY...
wat will others see me as,
what will happen to me if my results r bad,
why do i end up like this,
will my speech affect my results
and so on.


so every lesson, i was very tired.
DUN think life in secondary sch is the SAME as life in poly!
jiayi does feel the same as me.


i noe they did want to help me to cope wif my poly so as they want to see me and too others especially priscilla and janice (i am not refer to janice lim) to GRADUATE WIF GOOD RESULTS!
same for younger generation.


also i am not only one who suffer.
rafiqah and priscilla had experienced tat
and they both shared wif me how they managed their problems.

i cant be sooo down for the last one whole week and tis week!
i am thankful and too grateful for those who had come to support and help me!!!
*sob*
and too thank GOD for guide me ALL along
and i WOULD TRY NOT TO FEEL THAT I AM ALONE IN ALIEN ENVIRONMENT, alrite!
janice also feel the same way as i am when come to poly.



thanks to those who i needed help and those who visited me yesterday:

priscilla
dr. keng and his beloved wife
anthony
weiting
lynette
ginny and her bf
joe eng

and too i recieved good encouragement frm rafiqah, steven and dr. liew, the Head of SIT (programme chair)!
*touched!*


everyone is praying for me and i also pray for OTHERS!

especially jiayi, priscilla and joe eng.


i feel a BIT, BIT better, not only feel better as time passes by.
who noes that there is another problem awaiting for me and i haf to deal wif it asap.
jiayou!
***i need to rest early and study early***