Friday, July 10, 2009

ARGH~


every day grading
and again UTs (more like exams) every within 2 months...
*groan*


UTs really make me sick!
5 subjects in one UT...
3 UTs = 15 subjects!!!!!


next 2 mths (september) the final UTs 3...
and this mth (july) got UTs 2...
and last 2 mths (may) got UTs 1...

all UTs in one semaster and again next semaster for all 3 UTs......urgh~
T.T


i haf to take them seriously!
study... study....study!
haiz!
like forever taking UTs
(><)



anyway, thanks dr keng
for praying me to go through the tough journey in RP and carry on further without failing.


Dear father in heaven,
help me to carry on the tough journey without failure
and i can praise u with a smile on my face
when i finally able to overcome my difficultly and see the great result within me.
bless me with the wisdom and strength!
in the name of jesus!
amen
;)



nah, a few more weeks for my UTs 2 to be over.


and.... i...................




CRY my heart OUT!


FREAK my lappy OUT!


GO for SHOPPING-SPREE!


and SCREAM OUT tat i DUN NEED to worry abt anything anymore!
:)



lol!
:D
haha!