Sunday, July 19, 2009

wat went wrong!?

wat's wrong wif me?!
i find myself sooo ODD!
how many TIMES I HAF REMINDED MYSELF NOT to do tat?!
haiz!
i am suck alr sia
I SHOULD BEHAVE MYSELF!
NEED...
SELF- CONTROL,
SELF- CONTROL!!!!!
(><)


i am tired of myself... sick of my character and my personality!
tired of it!
so annoy alr!
how long is my suffer going to END!?
IF ONLY I GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE NOW, I CAN SCREAM AS MUCH AS I LIKE!!!!!!!!!


how i wish i can bury my face onto someone's shoulder?!
complain and cry till my load becomes light.
who else i can talk wif and i can cry in front of???
somehow, i feel i better not talk to anyone abt what is going on wif me...
i cant give anyone my heavy burden.

God, i seem cant make my burden lighter anymore.


that's stupid of me sia~
totally dumb of me!
DUMBASS me!
nvm... i need to think of other way to solve by myself
lol!
forget it as if u see it is none of ur business, alrite
(T.T)
EVERYTHING IS A PIECE OF SHIT!
argh~