Thursday, July 16, 2009

hilo, peeps!


i am getting stress lately...
but do not worry tat i wont GIVE UP, alrite!
*cheer~


of course i am thinking sth negative when i am down or stressed.
it only will last for a while till i am back to start thinking sth positive.


know me well, i am a sort of a person who is NOT "DIE HARD"!
lol!
haha :)


ah, sorry dr. keng...
u r kinda of disappointed wif me.
ya, i babbled to release my frustration.


nah, wat the hell am i doing wif my blog in school in the early morning...
=.=
boring, isn't it?
nth is fun...
zzz!


[everyday studying is so boring and too busy... haiz, i need to endure wif it!]

miss all my dear friends...
><
wanna haf fun wif u all!
*sob*

anyway, later i am GONNA shopping wif hau en today after sch
yay!
today is my last UT2 test!
:D
kill my boredom rite away!