Saturday, January 2, 2010

My FAMILY OUTING to Marina Barrage

that's not bad to spend myself a time with my family

ever if it is quite boring but very refreshing!
:)



my dad drove us there...

hard to find to park our car cos carpark was fully packed with cars...
so we parked our car outside, along the road!
LOL

next, my mom brought my bro to play wif water


i walked around wif my dad~


nah, while we were walking, saw a group of teens who wore cosplay costumes!

they are gorgeous!
(^^)
of course they got their own perfect skin and their height was just right (about 164cm to 185cm) as well as their silm bodies (no fat)!
woohooo!
:P

that time i was surprised that my dad dunno wad cosplay was...

(=_=)
so i explained to him all...
he's so funny
hahas!

then...take a rest on the floor and enjoyed watching beautiful sunset!



that nice photo i had ever taken!



she is my bro's friend...
she looks like korea, isn't she!?
hahaha!
how cute~

surprisedly, another a group of cosplayers came, just a few miles from us where we sat to enjoy watching sunset....


i like that photo!
haha i really love my style of taking photo!
LOL
:)


zoom!
can see them clearly...
but too bad that it is so blur....


times had passed by slowly....


till evening...
we enjoyed our homemake dinner to the max!
yummy!


~ the light glows in the dark evening~


after dinner, i just had fun to take a photo of my bro...
he looked like spiderman, isn't he????
hahas!


playing "police, killer & normal people" game


after game, we went home at 10 plus...
tired but i wanna go there again to enjoy EVENING BREEZE!!!!!!
(>.<)



that's all!
hahas!