Monday, January 25, 2010

MONDAY BLUES

my neck hurt like hell after the tough captain's ball yesterday...
LOL!
it is so hard for me to turn around in 180 degree...
zzzz!
and how i wish i will regain my power/skill asap...
anthony said tat he noticed me giving less power on the game compared to last year...
(O_O)
tired so easily....
haiz!
tat's really pathetic of me cos my mind is not focused on the game...
and joeeng really injured her right foot...
anyway, it is fun!
(^.^)


arrrrrrgh

:(

really no mood today liao
(T.T)
really cant focus on questioning... brainstorming...etc...

monday really SUCKS to the MAX!

so i skipped the class halfway right now....
nah, i gonna do some my self-study.
not slack away or sleep
not ever waste my time doing nth.
LOL~!
:)



ah, when i left my class, carrying my bag and lappy...
my class was so SHOCKED and was like OMG, making a din!
and before i got out of class door, *YWD* blocked my way with wide arms, saying...
"why? WHY SKIP??? NO! PLS..."
he even showed me his puppy eyes...
zzzzzzzz!

i bet he dun wanna lose his teammate like me...
(=_=)

no one can stop me
LOL!

then i heard my class shouting, "hey! hey, zhoumeng, BYEEE!"
LOL!

then i reached library, shima (my current classmate) msn me, saying tat it was so rare tat i skipped class and my class's attention was focus on me...
(=_=)
really embarrassed....
i think they r like tat cos it is rare for the class to see me skipping.
hahas!
:P