Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nice NEWS

study for a whole day like a crazy!
nth in my mind, only all abt study...
(x_x)

ah, nvm abt victor's leave ytd...

u guys know wad...?
tonight, i msn him and chatted wif him for a while...
of course, he got MSN
:P
it is all abt my RJ and some other prob i need to know ever if the lesson ends yesterday.
ya, RJ's deadline is tmr morning!
cool, isnt he since he has given us 3 days to do RJ till its deadline?
woohooo!
:D

then he said to me in MSN...
"ever if you are in year 3, u must ask me for help no matter wad! okay?"

that implies me that in year 3, there got some modules that relate to the marketing....!

i bet in year 3, i will definitely take the module tat relates to the marketing
cuz i hate programming
:X

so i only prefer thinking, more use my brain as well as common sense
:)
haha!
and also i am thankful tat...
he really tat one of the types who willingly to help his dear students and push them into get better results!


nah gonna sleep early right now!
tmr go to SF as well as captain's ball
so i need to RECHARGE MY ENERGY
:D