Friday, January 22, 2010

VICTOR'S FAREWELL TREAT

my marketing B216 facilitator, victor tan, is gonna take a leave liao...
so today is his last day instead of 15th week...
it does not mean tat he leaves RP, okay?
he has some matter to settle.




i really miss him and also his excellent teaching skills!

cuz he is hottie, cool and a hellish joker, joking alot of interesting facts and examples!
whoa!
everything abt him is so good!


u ever know tat....

i have ever had and seen such a good and funny facilitator in my 18 years!!!
LOL!


my ex-teachers is nth funny at ALL..

(=_=)
ms han...no-no
mrs neo... no-no
CCPS teachers... no-no
SAC teachers... got but soooOOO LITTLE, very rare one liao...
all i rmb the funny moments are only my classmates... tat's all.

ah yes, dun tell me abt MR KIEW...

wadeva hor...
cuz he is not my teacher so dun show off saying tat he is really so funny in ur class... and u really enjoy it better than me, alrite... just zip ur mouth pls
:P



so good tat he treated us all PIZZA!!!!!
yummy!
enjoyed it to the max!


ever if it is the last day for him, i alr have done in my team's presentation!
hopefully, it is A again since i alr try my best on it!
(^.^)

nah, how i wish i can go back to problem 1 on the 1st week to hear his funny jokes all over again!
(T.T)


our class W45G really miss him!
really disappointed when another facilitator takes over his place....


well, it does not matter if he leaves, i still rmb his good teaching and wadeva
LOL!
:D